1. Homemade Mod Podge (equal parts Elmer's glue and water)
- This is basically a poor mans varnish..and lets face it these days who isn't poor? I tried this stuff out and it works great. I used it to add some floral fabric to small table top in my bathroom and it looks super cute. Too bad I can't take a pic to show you ;(
- For this I used an old long sleeve knit fabric shirt. It was super easy to do..and I even cut the arms off of the shirt to make super simple and cute footless boot socks, and then I cut out the hemmed neck of the shirt and used it as a tie on headband..no sewing!
- For this you need to have one of the old cheap baby gates that are wooden. I didn't actually get this idea from Pinterest, but by being addicted to Pinterest I was inspired to hang an old baby gate on the wall..you feel me?
- To do this just decide where you want the gate to go, put a couple of nails in the wall, decide how long you want it to be..grab some clothes pins and pin your fav crap to it..easy as pie! (again I would love to show you a pic..hopefully I can either find or replace my camera in the near future)