Monday, November 7, 2011

Lost Camera!

Hello out there to my 4 followers! First thank you for following, second I am sorry I haven't posted anything in a while.  My camera is missing!! GASP...I am heart broken.  I have searched the house high and low and still have not been able to find it.  So my dreams of awesome blogs are put on hold for now I guess.  But I have discovered Pinterest..and I mush say I am super addicted. Since discovering Pinterst I have tested a few ideas and I am here to tell you how they work.

1.  Homemade Mod Podge (equal parts Elmer's glue and water)
  • This is basically a poor mans varnish..and lets face it these days who isn't poor? I tried this stuff out and it works great.  I used it to add some floral fabric to small table top in my bathroom and it looks super cute.  Too bad I can't take a pic to show you ;(
2. No Sew Scarf made from an old shirt  http://pinterest.com/pin/453620673/
  •  For this I used an old long sleeve knit fabric shirt.  It was super easy to do..and I even cut the arms off of the shirt to make super simple and cute footless boot socks, and then I cut out the hemmed neck of the shirt and used it as a tie on headband..no sewing!
3. Old baby gate turned into a message board.
  • For this you need to have one of the old cheap baby gates that are wooden.  I didn't actually get this idea from Pinterest, but by being addicted to Pinterest I was inspired to hang an old baby gate on the wall..you feel me?
  • To do this just decide where you want the gate to go, put a couple of nails in the wall, decide how long you want it to be..grab some clothes pins and pin your fav crap to it..easy as pie! (again I would love to show you a pic..hopefully I can either find or replace my camera in the near future)
Thanks again to anyone who reads my blog :) Hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment